Pull a docker container image of centOS from Docker Hub
Install Python on centOS
In the container creating or using premade machine learning model.
- Install Docker on the system to pull to successfully pull the image.
To check whether it is installed or not by use command docker info
- Initialize the docker using systemctl start docker
Pull image using docker pull centos:8
Now, create a container using the command docker run -t -i centos:8
You have entered the containerized OS now.
- To see the info of os running in docker use command docker ps
Here is the info of the os running on my Docker :-
Installation of Python
- To install python over centOS use command dnf install python3
Also installing somelibraries of python which are helpful in machine learning i.e.
- pip3 install numpy
- pip3 install pandas
- pip3 install scikit-learn
You can now check if these 3 libraries installed using help(“modules”) in python.
Transfer the file containing your machine learning model to the container using the command docker cp file_name frosty_rubin:/file_name
Now, run the python commands to run your trained model
Now that the model has been fetched we can now predict about the future results of your dataset using var_name.predict()
Thank you for Reading…..